Laravel 8 Introduction –
PHP Framework For Web Artisans
Author: Syed Arshad Sultan
Laravel 9 – Get Started
Laravel 8 Tutorial – Laravel 9 Introduction – PHP framework for web artisans – In this series we will learn new and most important Laravel PHP framework.
For learn Laravel the following skills must be understand:
- Object Oriented Programming Concept (OOP)
- PHP Advanced
- Data Base (MySQL)
- Terminal (Command Line Interface-CLI)
Laravel is an PHP MVC framework with bundles, migrations, and artisan CLI. Laravel offers a robust set of tools and an application architecture that incorporates many of the best features of frameworks like CodeIgniter, yii, ASP.NET MVC, ruby on rails, sinatra, and others.
Laravel is an open source framework. It has a very rich set of features which will boost the speed of web development. If you familiar with core PHP and advanced PHP, Laravel will make your task easier. It will save a lot time if you are planning to develop a website from scratch. Not only that, the website built in Laravel is also secure. It prevents the various attacks that can take place on websites.
Laravel offers you the following advantages, when you are designing a web application based on it:
- The web application becomes more scalable, owing to the Laravel framework.
- Considerable time is saved in designing the web application, since Laravel reuses the components from other framework in developing web application.
- It includes namespaces and interfaces, thus helps to organize and manage resources.
- Configuration Management
- Query builder and ORM (Object Relational Mapper)
- Schema Builder, Migrations, and Seeding
- Template Engine
- Event and command bus
Next tutorial will discussed, Laravel 8 Installation.